Wednesday, October 5, 2011

oral presentation

Hello everyone. before the oral presentation i want to say someting. In every presentation everyone say the same. Hello im Jordi im fourteen years old... today im going to say something different, because you know what's my name and you know what's my age. Here the oral presentation.
Hello everyone and welcome to my oral presentation. Today im going to explain my summer holidays After the school finishes i was in Banyoles two weeks meeting with friends. watching tv and playing computer games every day.

One day i went to barcelona with my friends because it was the gamelab expo and here we played some new videogames. After that i was another week in Banyoles and then i went to aiguafreda to stay with my grandfathers my uncles and my cousins. I was in Aiguafreda one week and then i return to Banyoles. One week after my sister became ill and she stay three days in the hospital. Five days after i go with my family to Mallorca and i spent one week in Mallorca, going to the beach every day and visiting things of Mallorca...
Finally i was in Banyoles to prepare for school.
Thank you





Observation of my oral presentation

my second oral presentation it's good with no grammar errors but it's a bit boring. I think i do good but i can do better.
Presentations of the class

  1. Carla: She went to Dover to learn and practice english. She went to Marrakesh with Julia, Sant Sebastià and she stayed in Banyoles too.

  2. Pau: He went to England and to Portaventutra.

  3. Ivet: She went to Kenia and Zanzibar in Africa, and Poole to like more people from the class to practice english.

  4. Cristina Comalat: She went to Singapor and Bali. She went to Poole.

  5. Arnau Illa: He went to Lanzarote with his famil. He wento to Lloret in a tennis stage, and Platja d'Aro too.

  6. Albert Quintanas: He went to Berni Alvarez and Jordi Trias basketball campus. He spend a weekend in Sant Antoni de Calonge, and the rest of the Summer he stayed in Banyoles with his friends.

  7. Clàudia Düthmann: She travelled to Poole and Holand. She stayed in Platja d'Aro and Roses, and in Banyoles.

  8. Francesc Rigau: He went to Copenhage in Denmark and he spend 3 days in Legoland Bilund.

  9. Albert Roca: He went to Africa, Kenia. He went too to Bornemouth.

  10. Cristina Ros: She went to Llançà, Girona and Sant Antoni de Calonge.

  11. Ferran Illa: He went to Lanzarote, and in a stage tennis in Lloret de Mar.

  12. Ferran Veciana:He went to Gran Canaria to visit teide.

  13. Adam Porxas: He went to the Gamelab with his friends.

1 comment:

  1. THERE ARE A LOT OF GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKES BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T CORRECT IT,AND YOU'RE READING TOO MUCH.
    IT'S NOT A GOOD PRESENTATION.
    I'M SURE YOU CAN DO IT BETTER. ;-(

    ReplyDelete